Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bath tub colors!

Stu is a VERY observant boy! Everywhere we go he will yell out when he sees anything with Mickey Mouse, Elmo, an elephant, horse, truck, train, {even things that just look like trains or train tracks, which are the lights in the ceilings of the grocery store..} basically everything... Usually the things that he sees I have to search around for before I can even find them. He has a pretty good eye! The other day I was getting some mascara at walmart and he kept yelling, Elmo! Elmo!! It took me FOREVER on the make-up isle to find out what had elmo on it, but finally I saw a little package of Elmo bath fizzies. And, they were only 99 cents, so we had to get them! 

I am sure glad we did!!





 Saying HORRAY!!

4 comments:

  1. Cute boy! Bath fizzies are lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! we just got those too! rachael LOVED them! p.s. stu is one of the cutest little boys i have EVER seen!

    ReplyDelete