Friday, April 13, 2012

St. George

For my birthday Mike surprised me with a trip to St. george for the weekend in the end of march! 
 We went to Zions National park and did a hike up to some really beautiful Water falls up in the rocks. The whole place was beautiful and I loved how everything is so red! 

 We were kind of beside ourselves being able to do just whatever we wanted with no Stu to chase after!! We definitely enjoyed our weekend away by going to the pool every night, Mike spoiled me with a maternity massage {AMAZING}, we did some shopping and went to a really fun resturant called Anasazi where we had fondue and our meat was served on a 700* rock so we cooked it ourselves!! it was really fun! if you are ever in St. George you NEED to go there!
So glad that I am married to this guy!!

And, that I had this guy to come back to. He had SO much fun playing with his cousins! He ate things with them that I can't get him to eat.. (:



3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys went. Stu was great and we had a fun time playing with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have a good time! I agree about your two great guys! Looking forward to the 3rd! xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a blast! Dan and I are going to St. George this weekend and will have to look up that restaurant for sure!!

    ReplyDelete