Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas --part 2-- with the Joneses

This year was Christmas at my parents house. It was fun to have so many of us there together again! {{Talon, Natalie and Lila we MISSED you TONS!!}} We also had some cousins come visit from Tennessee so it was a lot of crazy and a lot of fun! 

First Santa came! Stu LOVED it. he got really excited and ran right up to him to give him five!! it was so fun having him excited about Santa this year. - 



 Then we did the nativity -



 


Then we opened Christmas Pajamas -


 

 All of our Pj's were made with OLD fabric from my Mom's sewing room. It was fun to see fabric the we recognized! How cute are we??? (0:



This is the craziness I was telling you about... And, I love every single one of them. THANKS FOR THE FUN CHRISTMAS!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture! It was such a great time!

    Titus: Stuey you look really funny with that angel hat on.

    Sarah: Gus you look funny in the last picture with your pajamas on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!!! Thank you Clarissa!!! I would love to get this scrap booked!!! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete