Sunday, January 20, 2013

Easy Peezy and DELICIOUS!!

First of all I would like to thank my friend Jill Lewis for introducing me to these delicious treats! She made them yesterday for a party where I quickly ate 2 and then took home... a few more. (0: Today I was a little bit too happy to make them for a friend since I might have to eat some of the leftovers!! They are so good! THANKS JILL!

 
Hello Dolly Bars
*I have no clue why these are called Hello Dollies but really who cares what they are called, they are amazing! They could be called Dwight Shrutes and I would still eat them. (0:












 {{I have found that there are a lot of different ways to make holly Dollies, you could add nuts, fruit or do different kinds chocolate chips, so this is my version.}}

5 simple ingredients--

1 stick of butter or margarine
10ish graham crackers (pulsed in the food processor)
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup of sweetened coconut
1 can of sweetened condensed milk

Melt butter and combine with graham cracker crumbs. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Top with chocolate chip, coconut and then drizzle sweetened condensed milk. Bake at 375 for 20-25 mins. Let cool for at least an hour.

3 comments:

  1. Add some coconut and you will have a master piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read the ingredient list instead of just looking at the pictures! I love these so much.. I just might go make some right now!

      Delete
  2. Looks like your kind of dessert! I will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete