Friday, October 16, 2009

Magic Remote!

The other night while we were watching T.V. I set the remote on my belly just because it is a handy little table now. But, then I noticed that the remote would move by itself!! Little Guy was kicking and moving around and whenever he did we could see it really good under the remote. So we tried to record it to show everyone but...he wasn't a fan of that idea. So here are a bunch of movies and just a little bit of moving!



This has taken me a little while to get on here, (apparently our camera makes videos very large so they wouldn't upload.) But, little guy will not be here in two months and a week, he will be here in about 1 month and 2 weeks!!! Yea! We are very excited!



3 comments:

  1. He he he....That is so cute. I am so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that is cute! what a good idea! I wish I had thought of that.. hopefully we get to see that little one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny Gus!! Maybe he was trying to change the channel.

    ReplyDelete