Monday, October 5, 2009

Talon's Balchelor Party!

Yes we did have this little party for Talon before he got married.....which was more than a month ago now! But I am finally getting them on here. The night before Talon and Natalie got married Natalie had a bridal shower with some of her cousins so we had Talon come over and play with us! Lydia made really yummy pizza's and we all made him the coolest cake ever!

(I don't know how to flip the pictures!)

Then we all went swimming in our surprisingly cold swimming pool (they said it was heated, they lied!) little Ty was shivering like crazy it was very cute! Then we watched a movie and Natalie showed up towards the end to join the party! (I don't think soon enough for one of us!!)

2 comments:

  1. It was the best bachelor party I've ever been to. : ) And the cake was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the COOLEST/BEST cake I have ever seen in my life!!! you are so COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete