Friday, November 30, 2012

DE-licious Chili

I found this soup on pinterest a few weeks ago and we fell in LOVE with it! I have already made twice! It is SO good I had to share it. But, I did make a few changes so I and claiming this as my own recipe! You really need to try iy. Maybe even a couple times since it is getting SO cold outside!



Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cans of black beans
- 1 can of corn, undrained
- 1 can of mild rotel, undrained
- 2-3 cups of chicken broth
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 1 tsp. of cumin
- 1 Tbls. of chili powder
- 1 tsp.of onion powder
- 8 oz. of cream cheese

Drain and rinse black beans. Place chicken at bottom of pot, then pour corn, rotel, and black beans on top. Add seasonings and ranch mix. Stir together. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Add cream cheese 30 mins. before you are ready to eat and stir it into the chili. Use 2 forks to shred chicken. Stir together and serve.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I made it the other night and everyone loved it! Lila literally licked her bowl clean when she was done. You'll have to let me know any other really good recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you guys liked it!!! I wish Lila could give Stu a lesson on licking his bowl clean...

      Delete
  2. Totally on my holiday menu now! Looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete