Thursday, March 3, 2011

YEa for warm weather!!

Yeah, I say that and as a am sitting here it is drizzley and cold outside....but it was warm, which hopefully means that spring is almost here!!

We are loving parks lately! We have taken Stu to the park 3 times now and he LOVES it! Of course, his favorite parts are the stairs that climb to very dangerous heights and the edges with no railings, perfect for him to dive right off of... There is no doubt that he is a real boy!!

Prepare for picture OVERLOAD!! I just can't believe that my baby is big enough to play at the park, and I am obsessed with how cute he is!!






This is THE worst invention of a swing that I have EVER seen!! It has the crisscross in the back so it looks like a baby swing and he can lean back, but there is, as you can see, nothing in the front. I was standing in front of Stu so that when he leaned forward (which was every time he swung back) I could catch him... So i decided to turn him around and put his legs through the holes and just have him lean forward...yeah he fell backwards and I had to catch him really quick!! Not our most successful swinging trip.


Such a cute face!!




He loved the slide!!





2nd park:
This time he was a lot more confident and wanted to go all over! He loved the big stair and the big slide, of course!!


"LET ME GO!!"






 We finally found a normal kid swing! ...he did not care!


4 comments:

  1. OH you have so much fun. I am so glad you enjoy him. He is very very cute. Even down to his lips(O: I love that his mommy will go down the slide with him. These are wonderful memories. I hope you print a hard copy for your scrapbook.
    Love you all! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I hope some of that weather heads this way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is seriously so cute, I wish that we could have some of that wheather here, we are getting it but not like that!

    ReplyDelete