Tuesday, March 8, 2011

COCONUT M&M'S

Almost two years ago when I was working at Great Clips a girl introduced me to these delicious M&M's. I quickly fell in love with them just in time for (whoever it is that makes them??) to stop making the big packages... so, If I wanted to buy them I had to buy the little snack pack (probably a good thing so I didn't overdose) but they were also not very cheap in the little packs so I couldn't justify buying them all of the time. Well, I was getting used to the fact that these yummy little treats were banned from the big packs to save me from myself, when I FOUND THEM!! I was walking up to the checkout yesterday at Target and just glanced at the cute eater packaging of the m&m's when I realized that they were coconut!!! I quickly grabbed 2 bags and then had to run back for another!! I have to get my year supply you know, since apparently coconut is a easter thing.. (???) If you haven't tried these then you MUST!! They are SO good!!

* I texted Mike on the way home to tell him the great news and he texted back, "O boy, here we go.." hahaha (:

5 comments:

  1. oh my heck those things are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! I first ate them two years ago from Shopko. I love all candy bars with coconut. A year's supply sounds great and I am just now updating my 72 hour kits, hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you find a favorite thing again!!! I will have to try those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sure are good! I wish I could find them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a confession... I bought you a small pack of coconut M&Ms for your birthday then ended up eating them myself!!!! Haha. Glad you have your supply on hand anyway.

    ReplyDelete