Monday, March 7, 2011


 Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you enjoy getting to know us and reading about our life in the Crazy lane. Sometimes we are full speed ahead and sometimes just coasting along, whatever it is we are enjoying the journey.

 We are---

The Ryan's. Three boys and a Mom.We pretend to look like this ---


But we really look like this. A lot of crazy, but that is the way we L.O.V.E. it!


Me and Him---
   Yep, it was the same ward and the same F.H.E. group at BYU-I that Mike and I met. Kind of the typical story of most people who attend "BYU-I do" , but perfect for us! We started dating October 2007 and were engaged about seven months later, then after a long, separated summer we were married on Sept. 19, 2008 in the Rexburg, Idaho Temple. I am pretty sure that I got THE greatest man that ever lived! We have so much fun together and love each other more and more each day. I am so happy that I found him.

The BOYS--- {{dun, dun, dun..}}
haha! I feel like that sound just comes naturally after that phrase. (0:
I really have two of the greatest boys. Good thing they both have such cute faces or my Stu may stop thinking that I am a princess... He is sure that you cannot be a princess AND a girl. These two keep me on my toes but I wouldn't change a thing. Boys will be boys and I am so grateful for all of our little adventures.

Stu
Graham






No comments:

Post a Comment