Monday, April 1, 2013

Walking!!!

This kid is just growing up WAY TOO fast!! He is already walking and trying to run around with Stu.

























------APRIL FOOLS!!!------


He isn't really walking. ^^^^ This picture may or may not have been messed with a little! (:
BUT, Graham is CRAWLING!! So he is still growing way too fast and can get what he wants now.


Sorry, for the blurry photos but that is how it goes when you are figuring out how to crawl! He is a very cute little crawl/army crawler. Now he is going to get into EVERYTHING!









6 comments:

  1. Oh what a boy!!!! You really got me with April fools!! Although those cute skinny legs almost look to skinny to hold him up!
    I am so glad that you two like to play with your boys. (O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell for it too. Just barely getting internet. Such a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So he can't walk!? Yep, I believed you. Haha good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So he can't walk!? Yep, I believed you. Haha good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So he can't walk!? Yep, I believed you. Haha good one!

    ReplyDelete