Monday, April 15, 2013

I can't believe it...

Is this for real?? Are we really moving?

--We wont be in this 2 bedroom apt. for the rest of our lives?!
--I wont have to continue stuffing things in closets and on shelves after Christmas and bdays because we just have no more room!??
--I wont have to wash our bathroom rug once a week because there are ANTS in the bathroom and we have NO idea where they are coming from??!! (gross I know)
--We will [possibly] live somewhere where Stu will have room to run and play that is not a 4ft x 8ft. cement dungeon?!
--We wont have to worry about loud neighbors waking us up at night?? [Wishful thinking I know]

^^^Can you say drama?!! (:
Really, we have had a great 4 years in Utah. We have met some amazing friends and will miss our great ward. We have grown into new and better people and have learned many things that we will never forget. We are just SO ready and SO excited for the next stage of our lives to begin. Thank goodness we finally know where it will be!! It has been a lot of hard work applying to schools and a long time waiting, but now it all feels worthwhile!

My brainy-ach of a husband got into this school---

 

We will be moving here in August--- 


HALLELUJAH!!!
We are beyond excited and feel incredibly blessed to have this adventure in our future. Let the packing and stress of figuring everything out begin!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! What a wonderful place to move. And the opportunities! You will have so many. We will miss you loads, but we will know you are in the "fast and crazy lane". Have fun and keep in touch.
    Love, Merlin and Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that sounds like so much fun! You will have to make sure that you keep your blog updated with pictures and stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have a blast! I love a new adventure, I keep telling Dustin we need to move again because it's so fun to see new places. I'm jealous I love the East coast, it is so BEAUTIFUL. And you will be so close to a lot of cool places, you will have to take a trip to the city, to DC, and to Niagra Falls while you guys are there. Just live it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love upstate NY, I am from Rochester and it is beautiful... but terribly cold in the winter! Have fun you will love being out there! I can come visit you when we visit my parents too! YAY!!! (oh and we are coming to Utah this summer too so maybe we can see you then if not maybe in NY!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! You guys are going to absolutely love it I'm sure. I'm so proud of Mike for getting into such a great school and proud of you for being so patient and supportive through the waiting (I know its not easy). Congratulations to the both of you on the next part of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I am so happy for you four! We will miss you very much, but so glad Mike is going to school and like you said you can move onto the next chapter of your life.
    ps GO MIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That is awesome. Nathan grew up in New York and loved it. Good luck with planning and packing.

    ReplyDelete