Sunday, December 16, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite Stu

Three years ago...










We love this sweet little boy! Being Stu's Mom has been the hardest and BEST thing I have ever done! I was so excited for his bday today because I knew how excited he was. I love seeing pure joy in his eyes. I am so grateful that I get to be his Mom. He has taught me so much about myself, I am a different {more patient} person because of him. I wouldn't change a single thing about our last three years! We are so proud of our big sweet Stu!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a mother you are.... an amazing cake and fabulous blog entry.... so when do you sleep.
    I love that last picture of Stu. What a boy! Excited to see you all in a week. love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps...... Kjel was signed in... that is from Gandma Jones. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute boy! Sarah and Ty thought the first three pictures were Graham. Happy Birthday Buddie!

    ReplyDelete