Saturday, June 9, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the GREATEST Dad!!

I have THE BEST Dad in the world!
(Sorry everyone else reading this, but it is time to face the facts!!) (:
My Dad is so loving, caring and calm.
He has ALWAYS been mine and all 8 of my siblings biggest fan!
He has worked crazy jobs and schedules to provide for us in a way that he also got to spend the most time with us.
He is a great example of the perfect patient parent, that I am trying to copy.
My Dad is SO funny and fun to be with!!


I can't wait to name my next little boy after him and hope that he will grow up to be like his Grandpa!

And, here is a little Stuart present for you!!
From Stu:
hrtfhbh    vvcgbhjjhhfgfddffsdsaAK.OP;P;POIGSZ
'kgda
;DKLKDFJKC JKJFHNFGHFVHFGGHGHG';KFszruhpo'\

I love you Dad! Thanks for ALL you have taught me and done for me!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome boy! He talks so good. No big words in his way. What a wonderful family you are. I am proud of all 4 of you. (O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you almost see the angel kissing the top of his head in the picture (O:

    ReplyDelete