Friday, June 15, 2012

coming along...

So the projects I wanted to get done are pretty much done.

- Carseat cover
Pretty cute, huh?!! (:


 - Curtains and bumper pad

 - finally hung up the pictures and shelf
 - Stu is loving his toddler bed!
 That is until he found the bassinet, which is his new favorite hang out!
 
 He's pretty cute!

I plan to finish my nursing cover and moby wrap today while Stu naps. 
 
38 wks. last Monday
Bathrooms are clean and laundry is done, now baby just needs to come before the bathroom needs to be cleaned again and the laundry redone.

5 comments:

  1. I love your car seat cover! And you did a great job on the bumper pad and curtains. Go Gussy!
    Good luck keeping Stu out of the bassinet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car seat cover is great! Can't wait to meet your little one later this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you are too cute. I love everything you sewed. I need to say that louder....... Clarissa did an amazing wonderful job SEWING!!!!! I love your home. I need to get as ready as you are. I hope you call me soon. Love you and ur bassinet sleeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good, when I was that far along I was a lot bigger than that. So exciting! I can't wait to see the new little guy, hopefully he comes sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the car seat cover!! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete