Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!


Wierd, I am official part of Mothers Day!! It is so crazy to think that just 1 year ago I had no idea what I was getting into, But now I know that it is the best, most important thing I could ever do! Becoming a mother myself has made me realize how much my Mom and Moms all over do! Thanks Mom for being the best Mom and for teaching me the things you have that are helping me with my own family! I love being a mom! Not only do I love not having to go to work and staying home!! But I love takeing care of and playing with Stu! What a special blessing it is to be a Mom!

5 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful Mom Clarissa! Our Mom did do a very great job, and you are also doing a very very good job with that cute little Stu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarissa,
    Thanks for the invite. I love your blog and your little Stu is the cutest thing! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Clarissa! You are dear! You are a very very wonderful mom to darling Stu. He is so blessed to be in your family! Just like we are blessed to have you all. Hugs Mom (O:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked at this again. Thank you!thank you for being you! You are a very special!! You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Clarissa, I just found this page and love this blog entry. Welcome to the wonderful world of MOTHERHOOD. You are such an adorable little mother already (even on your first holiday). What a cutie you mother. It is obvious that he has a good daddy too. Love you all. Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete