Monday, January 11, 2010

Curly Hair


I think it is officially safe to say that Stu will have curly hair. I never doughted that he would because of his Dad's hair but it was pretty straight all of the time, so we were just waiting!
His hair is kind of weird though, It is only curly sometimes. It gets semi-curly, (more like hat hair) when he sweats or has a hat on. But today he was laying on our bed and started crying so I went over to pick him up and found a nice big wet spot where he had spit up!! Then after I picked him up I saw that his hair was all wet and way curly like this! Then I gave him a bath and tried to make his hair curly again and it wouldn't. Who would have known, spit up is the best gel!!

3 comments:

  1. I am not so sure that they make spit up gel....You could invent it and become a millionaire!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it! Curly hair is the best...when I don't have it. ;o]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I can just see a cute curly little Mike.

    ReplyDelete