Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas


We had lots of fun this year for Christmas. Since Stu was so little and I wasn't in the mood to go anywhere Mike's family came to us! They came on Christmas eve and we watched Star Trek, (which is a wonderful movie! I have always made fun of my Mom for LOVING it because she is probably the #1 fan, but I take it all back that show is awesome!) They stayed at a hotel down the road and had a wonderful nights sleep!! (or not so wonderful on account of someone snoring, so I hear!!(;) Mike made us a nice big breakfast Christmas morning which we ate at like 11 o'clock since there were no little kids to go crazy about opening presents! It was so much fun to have them with us! We would have had a very uneventful Christmas just the three of us if they hadn't come!! Thanks Ryan's for a fun, fun Christmas!!





All of the boys!!

Grandma Jones gave Stu this cute Santa outfit and Lisa topped it off with the Santa hat!! Stu liked it...most of the time!





We we're blessed to get so many great gifts this year! But I think that Lisa got by far the best gift of all! She got not one, but two Snuggies!! She was very excited so I had to get a picture of her in on of them! Very cute Lisa!!

Stu's Christmas PJ's! Thanks Grandma Jones!

No comments:

Post a Comment