Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A day in New York

So, we made it to New York!! We are still settling in and trying to climb out from under boxes but, so far we love it! Here is what we did today---

We drove by THREE huge BEAUTIFUL sunflower fields! {Yes I took this while driving... I couldn't not!! And I didn't look. This was one of the only successful shots.}
 
We picked blueberries! I had never picked blueberries before and couldn't believe this field. It was dripping with berries.


 Graham LOVES blue berries so he helped himself!!


We went to the laundromat. Something I had never done before. I thought It was kind of fun! And, nice to getting everything washed at once. The boys thought it was fun too!
So far we are having a lot of fun experiencing new things and will continue to updated on our New York adventures!

4 comments:

  1. OH, it looks like you are having fun. How fun to get to be able to experience so many new adventures. Keep us updated on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those boys! I am glad that you are such an amazing mommy! I glad you are enjoying your new adventures. Yea! Sunflowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture taking skills. Did you guys steal those blueberries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we did not steal the blueberries!! I was a pick it yourself farm, we paid for them after we picked. (:

      Delete