Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day


 Even though the Leprechaun's skipped our house today... {{Stu doesn't even know what a Leprachaun is yet so we are safe!}} we still had lots of yummy treats and green food!



We did get rainbows and gold! {Stu pounded like 10 of these today.}

We had green mango crepes for breakfast!! Stu only ate the "green pancakes" and he ate them like a monster! When I said stop eating like a cow he said "eat like a horse??" He does know his animals! (:
{This is what he does when I tell him to look at my phone so I can take a picture. So obedient, right?!!!}

A {not so warm} walk to church.

Boy in green #1.

Boy in green #2. {The one who refuses to LOOK at the camera!}
 And, finally a close up. (:
Hope you had a great St. Patrick's day!!













3 comments:

  1. I love the eat like a horse comment. They are sure handsome green boys. Did you make Stu's bow tie? Super cute! You are brave to walk to church. A very cute stroller picture. You should put Stu and Graham over the Phil and Ted on your stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your blog and family!!!! I love the monster eater! You do so many fun things! I am so impressed!!! love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are SO adorable! I love the green and ties!

    ReplyDelete