Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Graham = 6 weeks

 I can't believe that we have already had Graham with us for 6 weeks!!  It is so fun having a cute snuggly guy again, Stu is definitely to busy for such things!!

Doesn't he have the sweetest big eyed face??!




We are all crazy about him! Stu Loves his "baby brother". (Graham is asleep on my bed and Stu is walking around right now with a bottle saying "baby brother where are you??"  (: )

 Graham is seriously the perfect baby! He is always so happy after he eats, he gives a few smiles and hangs out for a little bit before he falls asleep again. He has started to make a few sounds and sleeps 4-5 hrs. at night. We are so grateful to have him!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't believe he is already that old! It was fun to hold such a little one at Josie's bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big already! I am glad Stu likes him, they are cute bro's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is so awesome! I am so glad you have your boys! love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gives me such great hope! Are your boys 2.5 years apart? I think that is what Calvin and the second one will be too.

    ReplyDelete