Wednesday, February 15, 2012

~Cookies~

Last Sunday I decided that we needed to make cookies! {meaning: I wanted chocolate, and I had nothing.. the person that I KNOW would have some [my mom] is 3 hours away..} So Stu and I got busy making some yummy chocolate peanut butter cookies!!





 **I had some music on so this is his cookie dough eating dance!**
 No, I did not get any pictures of the finished product... at the rate he was eating the cookie dough I was glad to get any cooked! But they were YUMMY!
It is SO fun that Stu is getting big enough to be my little helper! Most things are accompanied by his version of "I can do it myself" {the kind that only the mom can understand!} I love my little buddy!

1 comment:

  1. He looks SO much like Mike! I love his little dance he is adorable and getting so old!

    ReplyDelete