Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stu turns 2




I still can not believe Stu is 2! (That is until he throws himself on the floor every time he wants "reats"... then I remember!)


We had a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bday for him!! We went to our church and had a bunch of mickey treats and playtime with Stu's buddies!
 Mickey rice crispies, Mickey oreos, pretzels, gold fish and juice, what more could you want when you are 2?!

 Cute Mickey crayons!




 I also made Mickey ears for everyone but as you can see Stu refused to wear his.

Thank you everyone who came and helped! We love our two year old terror!!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing Birthday party!!! I am very impressed with everything you did!!!! What will his 16th be like? Love you all! I am so glad you love the mouse!!!

    ReplyDelete