Monday, June 13, 2011

Bryan Jones Reunion

 Lydia and the kids and I drove up on monday two weeks ago to spend a whole week before the reunion! It was lots of fun to be back home for that long, especially with everything that happened. We went to Tori's Graduation!

  YEAH Tori!! She is finally done with H.S. and can move on to college life.


Waiting to see her!!

Stu was NOT good during the 3 hour graduation..  we ended up walking the halls during most of it and when I came in to see Tori walk he screamed until the end.. BUT, these funny pictures happened during the first 15 mins. Sarah was playing with him. (his cheeks) Kinda funny!!
 At first he didn't care..





We also got to go to Jakes graduation, where they were trained to be in the FBI. (0:



The Reunion was "Around the World" Mike and I made Mexican food, my sis. Lydia and her husband Nate made German food and my bro.Talon and his wife Natalie made Cambodian food. It was all very yummy!

After our Mexican food we had a pinata.. 



We also went and Saw the not-so-successful Teton Dam!

 And just because, this is my Super-cute neice Lyla!!



No comments:

Post a Comment