Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stu is 1!

It is hard to believe that it has been one whole year since we brought Stu home from the hospital. We have had SO much fun having him with us that time has just flown by! We love our Stu and are so glad that he is ours!


 
We had Lydia, Nate, Sarah and Ty come over for dinner and cupcakes for Stu's birthday! We love living so close to them and loved sharing Stu's birthday!




For a B-day cake I want to try making these cupcakes since I knew Stu would not care what I made. They were very yummy but did not look as good as the ones on Picky Palate...mine sunk in in the middle (a lot) but just got filled in with frosting! ~yummy~




Ty Ty is the cutest Happy B-day singer!!




 Stu got lots of fun presents and had even more help unwrapping them, as you can see! Thanks goodness he had a good lesson in present opening from two pros just in time for Christmas!  
 So, so helpful!
My two handsome boys ready for church! (Notice Stu's shoes, I am in love with them!)

4 comments:

  1. Clarissa he is absolutely adorable! It is so crazy to me that you have a one year old! I love the pic with Stu and Mike! so precious! I miss ya! If you are coming up for Christmas or new years we should get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!!! Can't believe he is a year old now! Happy Birthday to stu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete