Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!


I am so grateful for my wonderful Dad who has always been so loving and fun! He has taught me so many, many things and always worked so hard! He is probably the cutest Dad ever too, he re-proposed to my Mom this year on their anniversary!


Now that I am married fathers day is even more fun because I have a great Father-in-law and a husband who is the cutest Dad!! Stu even gave Mike his own card, with added slobber of course! He loves his Daddy!
Thanks to all of the Dads in my life! You are so special!

4 comments:

  1. Look at those shorts and that hair.....how cute is he??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos. Yes, you have an awesome Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike sure is a good daddy. I love Stu's little outfit! They sure grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete