Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy, busy

The last couple of weeks I feel like I have been going a hundred miles an hour and now I look back and I guess I didn't really do a ton!! We did get to go home to Rexburg two weekends in a row... Mike had a long weekend Valentines day weekend so we went and then last Sunday we went up to bless Stu! I guess just the in between unpacking just in time to pack again was tiring..and I've heard people say that you feel like you don't get anything done with your first baby! Well that is definitely true for me. On the days that Stu takes a bath and I take a shower I'm not ready for the day until usually 11:00 and then he is awake again to eat! So needless to say I very much admire people like my Mom who can do 20 things at a time! Hopefully someday I will get there!

Now that Stu is asleep and I have a moment to blog I have a bunch of old pictures that I am going to try to put up as fast as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment